[tz] proposed tz change for Latvia, Lithuania

Jonathan Leffler jonathan.leffler at gmail.com
Mon May 25 15:22:12 UTC 2015

Google (http://translate.google.com/) translates the original request as:

ENGLISH
<?body=Hello!%0AWhere%20can%20you%20find%20a%20more%20complete%20DST%20%2F%20LMT%20time%20change%20for%20Latvia%3F%0A%0ASincerely%20I.%20Zagorskis>
Hello! Where can you find a more complete DST / LMT time change for Latvia?
Sincerely I. Zagorskis

It also identified the source language automatically.  Paul's answer is
basically on target for that.

--
Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler at gmail.com>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2013.0521 - http://dbi.perl.org