[UA-discuss] 2016-11-15 Update from the UASG

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Tue Nov 15 04:16:54 UTC 2016

Following on from the ICANN57 meeting, here are a few updates:

We have put into production an issue logging facility.  It can be found in the Information section of the www.uasg.tech <http://www.uasg.tech/> website.  https://uasg.tech/global-support-centre/ <https://uasg.tech/global-support-centre/>
Copies of the presentations given at the ICANN57 meeting can be found at https://uasg.tech/ua-presentations/ <https://uasg.tech/ua-presentations/>
There is a Generic Presentation on UA that can be used as the basis for presentations to your own communities.  It can also be found at https://uasg.tech/ua-presentations/ <https://uasg.tech/ua-presentations/>
We have published the first of our case studies - this one is about THNIC.  Our plan is to produce one a month.  It can be found at Thai Network Information Center Foundation (THNIC) <https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/UASG013A-161031-en-case-study-thnic-digital.pdf>
We are about to publish Help Wanted ads for five tasks (They are attached and they will be listed on the Help Wanted section of our web site tomorrow)
EAI Evaluation
EAI Technical Writer
Messaging and Social Media Linkification Evaluation
Validation of the size of the UA Remediation Market
Course Lecture Notes:  There were insufficient responses to our first attempt, so we are extending the deadline and changing the scope.

We are also going to do a review of UASG007 - our Introduction to Universal Acceptance.   If you have used this and have noted errors or opportunities, would you please let me know?

We’ll also be updating UASG004 - Use Cases - with a better Arabic script email address.

Don Hollander
Universal Acceptance Steering Group
Skype: don_hollander