[UA-discuss] Sieve protocol internationalization

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed Nov 15 02:31:00 UTC 2017

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 03:22:40AM +0100, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> need to pick up and asked us to submit an initial Internet draft for consideration. So, perhaps it would be useful if the UASG got in touch with the WG chair, if you are not already - I just talked to him explaining him briefly what the UASG is, I can provide pointers / make introductions if necessary.

I doubt what is needed is that the USAG chairs and WG chairs do
anything.  What is needed is that someone writes the I-D that updates
sieve for EAI.  You've just had an invitation to submit such an I-D :)

If someone wants to submit such a thing and doesn't know how to get
started, I am available to help with that.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com