[UA-discuss] RDAP

Ram Mohan rmohan at afilias.info
Thu Mar 7 09:11:13 UTC 2019

Andrew
So long as the repository is at least UTF-8 capable, then there shouldn't
be a problem with storing these elements.

I wonder, however, if Jothan is speaking about using validation checks
(what's a valid tld, email, etc.) after receiving the data. Done hastily,
that could cause UA issues, although it's got nothing to do with RDAP.

Although, I don't see why a data storer does not just take what's given by
the source and store with high fidelity.

Ram