[UA-EAI] (no subject)

Joseph Yee jyee at afilias.info
Wed May 11 15:07:39 UTC 2016

For backend components like MTA and IMAP/POP servers, the RFCs are great
guidelines.  For mail client, we need to work out the definition of 'EAI
ready', as many stated.  Especially for mail clients, there are likely
multiple items on its checklist that some are in the 'must check off'
category and some aren't.  So we need to look into if we want to create a
ranking score, or a blanket PASS/FAIL.

We should take ancillary software into consideration.

Best,
Joseph