[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Late arrival

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Tue Mar 31 21:39:26 UTC 2015

Hi All,
I am a late arrival to the group, just a quick introduction, I am a member of the NCSG here in ICANN, via the NCUC constituency.

My day job is in Security and Privacy Management where I assist companies in their policy and program development work.
As my 'night job' I perform a large amount of pro-bono work supporting charities, non-profits and at risk individuals in securing their online presences and working on the development of secure communications channels.

I believe that a strongly policed WHOIS is a critical part of the internet ecosystem and that the work of this group will be key in defining the practical implementation of critical part of ICANN policy.
Currently catching up on the previous discussions and will be on tomorrows call.

Looking forward to working with you all,

James Gannon
Director
Cyber Invasion Ltd
Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin, Ireland