[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Discussion paper for 1 April 2015 meeting

Metalitz, Steven met at msk.com
Wed May 6 00:08:04 UTC 2015

Jamie and IAG-WHOIS colleagues,

In response to Jamie's paper, and the limited discussion we were able to have about it on last month's call, please see attached some ideas for an alternative trigger mechanism aimed at meeting the "credible demonstration of legal prevention" threshold set by the ICANN consensus policy on this topic.

I look forward to discussing this on tomorrow's call, which I will endeavor to attend as much as I can, although it conflicts directly with another obligation on my calendar.

Steve Metalitz