[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Discussion paper for 1 April 2015 meeting

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:11:24 UTC 2015

Um, I'm not so sure this assertion is factual.  For your assertion to be
correct, then we would have witnessed a gross dereliction of duty by ICANN
legal....and by extension, the community's policy-making structures.

Someone would need to explain why ICANN is then engaged in so much
spinning-of-wheels in regard to privacy impact waivers for EU-domiciled
registrars.

-Carlton Samuels

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799