[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Discussion paper for 1 April 2015 meeting

arbitrator arbitrator at raymondho.com
Wed May 6 03:42:23 UTC 2015

When comparing the Icann standard registry agreement with the EU privacy data protection regulations, for instance,  it is obvious to me that the contractual provisions have no conflict with these regulations. That might explain why no one had invoked the procedure in all these years. I invite  my colleagues to consider the issues in the context of the case before us. Sorry for missing the upcoming call.

Best,
Raymond