[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Dual Trigger Proposal

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Thu May 7 11:31:47 UTC 2015

Hi All,
In an effort to try and find a common ground, and after recognizing Steve's input and comments on the call last night that his proposal needs not be the exclusive trigger I have tried to string together some draft language on what I am calling a Dual Trigger process.
My changes have focused on step one being the trigger step, my changes to the remainder of the process have been minor, a change of 'shall' to 'may' in Section 2 to reflect the change in substance of the trigger mechanism. And the addition of Steve's language to the Consultation period for a public comment period.

Steve: I think I have faithfully reproduced your language here please let me know if I changed anything that changes the substance of your proposal.
All: I would appreciate comments or input on the proposal.

Please turn off tracking changes on formatting under the 'Show Markup' pane if you get spammed with changes related to formatting. As always my battle with Word and its method of dealing with formatting revisions continues!

Please treat this as a Zero draft for discussion.

James Gannon
Director
Cyber Invasion Ltd
Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin, Ireland