[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Dual Trigger Proposal

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:31:03 UTC 2015

Stephanie:
ICANN does not like to be called a regulator when by every commonsensical
measure it is. So there is in our DNA this propensity to the Orwellian.

I have been wrestling with this for so many years now. It has always
bothered me that neither logic and reason have provided a decent
explanation as to why ICANN would knowingly choose to be a scofflaw and to
aid and abet this [dis]position.  Then consciously build ringamarole
processes to address these maladroit behaviours when the guardians of the
law say 'gotcha'.

It is a mindset we all understand. There seems to be just a tad too little
gumption around to change it.

-Carlton

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels