[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Draft preliminary report

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Wed Sep 9 21:45:04 UTC 2015

Hi all sorry I missed the last call, I had an unchangeable conflict unfortunately.
In substance it looks good to me, I would possibly argue that there was quite broad support for the legal opinion trigger rather than “some”, while recognising that that support did not reach consensus levels but I don’t want to get into wordsmithing as I recognise that we are asking the important question to the public of wether they support such a process anyway.
Nits:
There appears to be a duplication of the ToC on page 2.

Other than that looks good to go to me.

-James