[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Draft preliminary report

Jamie Hedlund jamie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Sep 17 18:44:05 UTC 2015

Thanks, Steve. Unless anyone has any objections I will make these changes in the document.

Best,
Jamie

Jamie Hedlund
VP, Strategic Programs
Global Domains Division
ICANN
+1.202.374.3969 (m)
+1.202.570.7125 (d)
jamie.hedlund at icann.org

From: Steven Metalitz <met at msk.com<mailto:met at msk.com>>
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 12:18
To: Jamie Hedlund <jamie.hedlund at icann.org<mailto:jamie.hedlund at icann.org>>, "whois-iag-volunteers at icann.org<mailto:whois-iag-volunteers at icann.org>" <whois-iag-volunteers at icann.org<mailto:whois-iag-volunteers at icann.org>>
Subject: RE: Draft preliminary report

Hello Jamie,

I have no substantive edits for the draft report.  My only suggestion is that the full text of the current procedure should be included as an appendix to the report.  I was going to suggest the same treatment for the policy but I see that the full text of the output of the 2005 PDP appears in section 3 (under "Process Background").  You might consider changing the heading of that section 3 to "Current Policy and Process Background."

Thanks for your ongoing work on this review.

Steve Metalitz