[WP1] First comments

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:26:21 UTC 2015

Two of Alan's comments imply that there is a distinction between the "Sole
Designator" and the "Empowered Community":

Page 14, step 5, bullet 1. For removal of directors, it is the sole
> designator the uses its powers. For the other powers, shouldn't it be the
> Empowered Community?
> Page 16 and elsewhere, Articles of Incorporation changes also need
> approval of the Empowered Community (not just the Designators as could be
> implied from Steve's suggestion).

Maybe I'm losing track here, but I thought the "Empowered Community" was
the same thing as the "Sole Designator" -- just a more user-friendly name
(or "brand").  I admit I haven't read the Third Draft yet, so maybe I'm
missing something....  Am I missing something?

Greg