[WP1] First comments

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Nov 22 20:01:19 UTC 2015

The reason I pushed for the use of the new term (Empowered Community)
is that the "Designator" technically has legal meaning only in
relation to the AC/SO/NomCom that appoint directors. The Empowered
Community refers to a wider set of AC/SOs and excludes that NomCom.

I was suggesting that the UA "entity" we create be the Empowered
Community. This entity is empowered to exercise that non-director
powers, and is also takes on the role of the Sole Designator for the
purposes of director appointments and removals.

Alan