[WP2] current state of IRP checklist plus sample bylaws language and the comment summary

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Sun Jul 26 21:10:05 UTC 2015

 From: "Malcolm Hutty" <malcolm at linx.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2015 10:00 PM
To: "Greg Shatan" <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>
Cc: "WP2 at icann.org" <WP2 at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [WP2] current state of IRP checklist plus sample bylaws
language and the comment summary
 Hi Malcolm,

> On 26 Jul 2015, at 19:16, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The issue of what happens to the IRP time period if the potential
Complainant requests a CEP is handled in the CEP rules and procedures

Quite how CEP procedures override the Bylaws escapes me...

 The CEP is actually considered part of the Bylaws, referenced in section
3(14), Personally I'd like to kill it off but any such possibility will
apparently have to wait until work stream 2...

 Ed

WP2 mailing list
WP2 at icann.org