[WP2] IRP provider appointment Was: updated documents from this morning

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Jul 29 12:47:09 UTC 2015

I¹m not sure - I thought the notion of a tender to be approved by the
community was settled a while ago.  That said, I¹d be ok with approval by
the WS2 subgroup, which will be assisted by experts, etc.  Your
recommendation is that ICANN select the provider.  So that is the question
for the group

Alt 1.  IRP provider selected by ICANN
Alt 2.  IRP provider selected by ICANN and approved by community
Alt 3.  IRP provider selected by ICANN and WS2 subgroup

Thoughts?

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  /
becky.burr at neustar.biz / www.neustar.biz