[Wp4] CCWG - WP4 Poll on referencing existing documents

Niels ten Oever lists at digitaldissidents.org
Wed Oct 7 10:05:41 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just for reference, the NETmundial document references:

- - international human rights legal obligations, including the
International Covenants on Civil and Political Rights and Economic,
Social and Cultural Rights, and the Convention on the Rights of
Persons with Disabilities.

Since these are all internationally ratified documents, we can be
quite sure these are not going to change.

Best,

Niels