[Ws2-diversity] Draft Questions on Diversity

Pam Little pam.little at zodiac-corp.com
Tue Dec 20 01:23:31 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I have added some additional questions for your review and consideration.

The attached Word document is based on the first draft prepared by Fiona and Rafik with further changes tracked (including those suggested by Renata). I am sure others can improve on it so please feel free to edit or change.

I will not be able to join our call later today – please accept my apologies.

Kind regards,

Pam