[Ws2-diversity] Notes, recordings and transcript for Diversity Subgroup Meeting #17 | 6 April 2017

Brenda Brewer brenda.brewer at icann.org
Thu Apr 6 19:28:34 UTC 2017

Dear Pua,

Thank you for this note and you are correct.  My apologies.  I did not notice.  I will resend the email with accurate notes.

Kind regards,
Brenda

From: <ws2-diversity-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Pua Hunter <pua.hunter at cookislands.gov.ck>
Date: Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 2:11 PM
To: MSSI Secretariat <mssi-secretariat at icann.org>, CCWG Accountability <accountability-cross-community at icann.org>
Cc: "ws2-diversity at icann.org" <ws2-diversity at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ws2-diversity] Notes, recordings and transcript for Diversity Subgroup Meeting #17 | 6 April 2017

Dear Brenda,
Appears the notes are from previous meeting.  Can you check please.
Thank you,

[cid:image001.png at 01D2AEE2.1128BC90]

Pua Hunter | Director of ICT

Information and Communication Technologies | Office of the Prime Minister

phone: +(682) 25494 ext 7012 | fax: +(682) 20 856 | Private Bag | Avarua, Rarotonga, Cook Islands

web: http://www.pmoffice.gov.ck[pmoffice.gov.ck]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.pmoffice.gov.ck&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=kbiQDH54980u4nTPfwdloDLY6-6F24x0ArAvhdeDvvc&m=dATBMxfUqXLJOqngA8oHc5ocrspEsHwTW0-xYXl7dnE&s=JdeZ6xsdIUGJ3MP5e0nK_iCId10gNVlSd9wEvybmVgY&e=> | mail: pua.hunter at cookislands.gov.ck<mailto:pua.hunter at cookislands.gov.ck>

[cid:image002.png at 01D2AEE2.1128BC90][facebook.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.facebook.com_pmoffice.gov.ck&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=kbiQDH54980u4nTPfwdloDLY6-6F24x0ArAvhdeDvvc&m=dATBMxfUqXLJOqngA8oHc5ocrspEsHwTW0-xYXl7dnE&s=dideRQE4xo2y5DxJ_9jrPU_KATGmY2yAoY55dYEWR7w&e=>

[cid:image003.png at 01D2AEE2.1128BC90]

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Cook Islands Government. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.