[Ws2-diversity] REQUEST FOR TRANSLATION

Fiona Asonga fasonga at kixp.or.ke
Tue Mar 14 13:06:26 UTC 2017

Hallo LOusewies,

Interesting feedback.

We are requesting for translation during the call. I would ordinarily assume that if we get translation for French and Spanish it will work in reverse from French or Spanish to English as the meeting proceeds.  The request for English is not intended to create confusion but provide clarity, so that it is lcear we want to use 3 languages during the call. However, it would be good for those putting forward their request to bear in mind Lousewies input and be as clear as possible on what translation they are requesting (real-time or delayed).

Kind regards

Fiona Asonga