[Ws2-ombudsman] Organization of the work of the IOO-DT

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Mon Dec 19 10:57:15 UTC 2016

Hello,
One of the items we need to work on is to define the tasks of our group that
we need to delay after we received the external review report and the one
that we can handle in parallel.
To help with that I have attached the last version of the draft document
that was gathering all the topic we discussed.
I didn¹t update it since last October.
Thanks for your feed back.
All the best
SeB

PS: Can it be send to the staff concern by the review? Thanks

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/
Mail: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien at bachollet.com>