[Ws2-so_ac] Draft report for review before next call on 23-Feb

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Mon Feb 20 19:47:07 UTC 2017

As promised on our last call, we consolidated all 3 tracks of our work into a single DRAFT report (PDF and MSWord attached).

We added links to the home page and charter of the 3 groups who did not respond to our questionnaire (RrSG, RySG and NPOC)

Please review and offer edits before our upcoming working group call on 23-Feb @ 05:00 UTC.

Here are some ways you can suggest edits before our call:

2. Mark-up the attached Word Doc (use track changes, please).
3. Suggest comments on the Google Doc version at https://docs.google.com/document/d/14y1GB9vGhsWXVXtdtZmAjCWwzKVfrLfwDQYksrkDD94/edit?usp=sharing

On our call we can do first reading for our working group, and discuss edits and additions for our second reading a week later.   If we can make that schedule work, we can offer our report to the CCWG Plenary at our face-to-face meeting at Copenhagen on 10-March.

Best,
Steve, Cheryl, and Farzi