[Ws2-so_ac] Agenda for this weeks call #22 Thur 23rd Feb at 0500 UTC - minor amendment to item 3b.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 03:05:16 UTC 2017

PLEASE note a minor adjustment to Agenda Item 3b) which now reflects the
recently distributed version 1.1 of our Consolidated Draft Report which
includes additional data from RySG and accepted/resolved comments made to
the earlier version of the document so far.

This document replaces the earlier draft distributed.​

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]
  <http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr>