[CCWG-ACCT] Session #2 Day 2 Frankfurt F2F-9:00 UTC Notes

Brenda Brewer brenda.brewer at icann.org
Wed Jan 21 00:14:11 UTC 2015

Dear all,

The notes, recordings and transcripts for the CCWG ACCT Session 2 Day 2 call on 20 January are
available here:  https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Session+%232

Notes:

Tuesday, 20 January -- session 2 (starting at 9:30 UTC)

Agenda Item - Consensus building around WS1 requirements

live edits to MindMap -- edits list the following symbols:
- 1 = included in WS!
- 2 = included in WS2
- (-) = remove from MindMap

To get this list manageable, focus on priorities

Narrow things by "what needs to be done" and "what needs to be committed to" in time for the
transition

Get items (1) implemented and to strive for implementation on the items listed as (2).

Use this document, subject to constant review, as the foundation for work moving forward
Sebastien Bachollet objected.

This list is used as guidance to the work of the group.

Next, need to address community composition

Recap:
The morning sessions may have appeared slow, but we have made significant progress. We've agreed
that the list is provisional, that the list should remain flexible (not blocking list), need to have
timeline for overall items, and list of mechanisms that should not replace the bottom up process.
theses are not decision making processes, but rather accountability mechanisms.

The list is the building block upon which we can build our work now.

After lunch, we will focus on how we organize this work (called "work parties"?), the scope, and how
we address on a global scale.