[CCWG-ACCT] Membership thoughts

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sat Jan 24 10:50:19 UTC 2015

Dear co-chairs,

can you please ask this individual whether he would not feel more comfortable to continue trolling on the AFRICANN mailing list instead of this one? He is most certainly not willing to inform himself prior to writing emails, never mind the fullquote.

In any case and notwithstanding that my position on the regional organization(s) has been well documented for well over 8 years, as not all ccTLD Managers are members of a RO, even a legitimate RO can only represent represent its members.

This is consistent with my repeatedly stated position that AC/SOs can not be come "members" as they do not represent all TLDs.

Even to the the most cursory observer it should be obvious that adding unaccountable "members" will not increase Accountability.

el

Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini

> On Jan 24, 2015, at 12:23, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The question was:
>
> " Could you explain your reasoning so that we can better understand your position? "
>
> And your response is that you "fundamentally" oppose it... Perhaps you can do better in giving reason.
>
> Thanks
> sent from Google nexus 4
> kindly excuse brevity and typos.

[...]