[CCWG-ACCT] got some lawyerly answers on membership structure

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Thu Jan 29 15:54:22 UTC 2015

Hi Eberhard:

To your point here:
"that may be so, though I disagree, again because it does not work for the non-members of the ccNSO, it does not address the bilateral relationship, and, more importantly it has failed. "

I don't think "failed" is the right term, versus "doesn't go far enough" or "is incomplete."    If a proposal were to be an improvement for all SO/ACs, -except- the ccNSO,  and (also importantly)  it does not create harm or exacerbate existing problems, then I think we should not reject it, but consider it part of the solution package and keep working.

Thanks-

J.