[CCWG-ACCT] Edits due in 3h: V10 DRAFT for your review by 2 May at 01:00 UTC

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat May 2 07:01:24 UTC 2015

Dear All,
I have not finish edits .I am on page 50. However, in view of time time
constrain, I have an important edit that is attached.
The same edit should be carried forward elsewhere  throughout the entire
document . please then search for " private sector led " and DELETE THAT .
I mentioned in one of the call .See Attached doc.