[CCWG-ACCT] Proposed Agenda CCWG ACCT Meeting - 12 July 2016 @ 20:00 UTC

Alberto Soto asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sat Jul 16 02:37:06 UTC 2016

Dear, I agree with the last mail saying:  Amen!!

And I do not agree with people who think about the last mail without seeing the history. Just that makes us go into vicious circles.

The time make us lose everyone, including me (I am amateur), is very important.

Perhaps the thread of the discussions could be better on a wiki .... not on a mailing list.

And we all say before, we can see in one place.

Kind regards

Alberto Soto