[CCWG-ACCT] TR: Rationale Requirement in Annex D, Section 2.2(c)(i)(A)

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed May 4 13:21:55 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 04, 2016 at 02:12:02PM +0100, Seun Ojedeji wrote:
> > Yes it is but there would have been no opportunity to submit it to public
> comment. I guess that was the point Malcom was trying to make (unless i
> missed his point)

The Empowered Community has ways of coping with such misbehaviour
anyway.  I do not believe that completely specifying the rules for
every case that we can think of will work, because we'll forget to
specify some case.  In general, the EC can remove any Board member or
the entire Board, and if we actually have the problem of the Board
doing things like adopting budgets without reflecting the community's
desires, then regardless of the procedural ceremonies the Board is
going to get removed.  On the other hand, if the Board and community
are in tight alignment, nobody will care very much about the
ceremonial details.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com