[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - WS2 Presentation for meeting tomorrow - Minor corrections

Thomas Rickert thomas at rickert.net
Tue May 31 16:01:45 UTC 2016

All,
as I mentioned in my previous e-mail to the list, let us discuss the issue during the upcoming call. It is a bit unfortunate that there is so much suspicion.

I am sure we will be able to put most, if not all, concerns at rest. Some will be disappointed that there are no evil forces at work.

Talk to you in a few hours.

Best,
Thomas