[CCWG-ACCT] Jurisdiction Subgroup: Expense Request for Questionnaire Translation

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 20:21:00 UTC 2017

Dear Co-Chairs,

At today's meeting of the Jurisdiction Subgroup, the Group decided to
request that the Questionnaire (attached) be translated  by the ICANN
Language Service.  At a minimum, the Questionnaire would be translated into
the 6 ICANN working languages; if the ICANN Language Service has the
capability to translate into other languages, it is possible that the
Subgroup may wish to have the Questionnaire translated into one or more
additional languages.

It is expected that some costs will be allocated to the CCWG for performing
this service.  Therefore, on behalf of the Subgroup, I am seeking your
approval to incur the expense of translation.  These costs are not expected
to be material.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this request.  In
any event, I will seek an estimate of time and costs from Language Services.

Thank you for considering this request.

Best regards,

Greg Shatan