[Accountability-dt] For your review - updated version of draft charter

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Oct 27 07:52:16 UTC 2014

Dear All,

To facilitate your review of the charter, I¹ve accepted all the changes from
the last version (23 October) and included in redline:
* Edits proposed by Leon to the problem statement section
* Edits proposed by Matthieu to the Expert Advisors section (Matthieu,
please note that I¹ve made some suggested edits to your proposed wording to
reflect amongst others that the PEG will no longer be in existence following
the selection of the advisors, or at least that is my understanding, as well
as expectation that any input from the advisors is expected to receive due
consideration by the CCWG ­ I believe the spirit of your comments is
captured here, but please feel free to edit as you see fit if this is not in
line with your comments)
* Edits to fix some left over references to ICG where no longer appropriate
as well as updates to reflect that more than one proposal may be submitted
by the ICG as the two work streams are likely to be completed along
different timelines.
* Edits to reflect that in addition to a statement of interest following the
GNSO model, participants also have the option to provide a short
introduction in writing that accomplishes the same goal (note, based on our
experience with the CCWG, some participants appear more comfortable with
providing a short bio instead of having to complete the online SOI form)
Please note that the following action items are still outstanding:
* Keith to review and provide proposed edits for description of work stream
2
* All to review and provide suggested questions to be included for work
stream 1 and 2
* Avri to review deliverables section first paragraph and provide proposed
edits
* Keith to review and provide proposed edits to working relationship with
ICG section
* All to review and identify any other issues that need to be addressed /
edited
Best regards,

Marika