[Capacity-Building-WG] CB Strategy 2019 - a kind request for approval

Joanna Kulesza jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 10:31:13 UTC 2019

Dear Barrack and all,

thank you for your feedback and for baring with my travel schedule. Here's
a link to the Google Doc:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bToBqd3Rty2ifIXcmHC5B4WKTF7PjiTS/view?usp=sharing

with a kind request for suggested changes rather than comments - we have
been discussing this document within the WG since December, it would be
great if we could come to a relatively swift conclusion, preferably at the
next CBWG call (to be scheduled after ICANN 64).

Thanks!
Joanna

pon., 4 mar 2019 o 22:03 Barrack Otieno <otieno.barrack at gmail.com>
napisał(a):

> Hi Joanna,
>
> Approved.
>
> I support the strategy in principle. Let us subject it to further
> discussions in KOBE. Can we have it as a google doc so that we can
> correct a few typos. I am mindful of the fact that not all of us are
> native English speakers.
>
> Regards
>
> On 3/4/19, Natalia Filina <filinafilka at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear Joanna, all
> >
> > Thank you very much for the opportunity to work together on this
> strategy.
> > It`s an excellent document. Also as the adding comments from Alberto,
> > Alfredo, Abdulkarim.
> >
> > I have a small question:
> > Do we need (or don`t) to mention the CB work for ATLASIII, as the part of
> > this Strategy and the part of activities with the current tasks of
> adoption
> > and selection of webinars and with a huge strategic focus - the
> leadership
> > ?
> >
> > Sincerely yours,
> > Natalia Filina
> >
> > Member of ISOC
> > Member of EURALO Individuals’ Association
> > https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
> > https://individualusers.org/
> >
> > ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement
> >
> >    1.
> >

> > +7 906 722 54 61
> > Moscow,
> > Russian Federation
> >

> > пн, 4 мар. 2019 г. в 13:50, Alfredo Calderon <calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
> >:
> >
> >> Dear all:
> >>
> >> Since the document is a strategy document, the implementation process
> >> will
> >> include:
> >>
> >>    - "Hot topics" per RALO, therefore a  Matrix has been suggested to
> >>    collect data per region.
> >>    - Timezone difference is a top issue on our implementation process:
> >>    some have suggested offering two sessions (same date or different
> >> dates) to
> >>    accommodate time constraints.
> >>    - Most webinars or formats to deliver Capacity Building will have the
> >>    aim to increase awareness among the At-Large community of different
> >> issues
> >>    that are within the remit of ICANN's mission and consider "How the
> >>    presentation and/or learning format increases 'leadership skills'.
> >> This
> >>    will be embedded within the activities developed.
> >>
> >> We will involve and request ideas from all members of the At-Large of
> the
> >> Capacity Building WG to ensure we are successful in meeting our goal and
> >> objectives.
> >>
> >> Keep on the conversation so a 'strong programme' can be designed.
> >>
> >> Kind regards,
> >>
> >> [image: photo]
> >> *Alfredo Calderon*
> >> eLearning Consultant
> >>
> >> calderon.alfredo at gmail.com

> [...]

Kind regards,
Joanna Kulesza
Joanna Kulesza, PhD
University of Lodz, Poland
ALAC / EURALO / Capacity Building Working Group Co-Chair
SOI: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Joanna+Kulesza+SOI
TT: @KuleszaJ