[Ccpdp-rm] CCPDP-RM - estimating the need for review mechanisms

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 21:09:55 UTC 2021

All,

Following Patricio's comment, I had the following exchange with Kim Davies
regarding estimating the number of cases using Kim's best guesses based on
the current history of cases where such a mechanism could have been used if
it had been available.

I would like to thank Kim for the quick response which will greatly assist
in our discussion of the draft Advice mechanism.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support to the CCPDP-RM