[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Some ideas and suggestions on this document.

D S EBUbuntu123 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 8 08:15:51 UTC 2020

Dear ICCAN
I am a personal webmaster from China, I just learned about COM's proposal to raise prices every year.
This is not good for many personal webmasters. For example, if a person wants to set up a blog and he wants to register a com domain name, his website construction cost will also rise because of the com price increase, which will eventually cause him to close his personal website because his personal website will Have any income.
This is not what we want to see, we hope to see a more accessible registration price. With the increasing popularity of the Internet today, we should lower the threshold for personal website building, not raise him. Naturally, the com domain name as a representative should not increase prices. We respect this proposal, but in today's environment, this proposal seems inappropriate. I hope ICCAN will take a closer look at the current background and the applicability of this document. Thank you.
                                                                                                                                                             Dong Shuai

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用