[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment on Proposed Amendment 3

Brandon Teska brandon.teska at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:40:03 UTC 2020

Hello,

As a small business owner, I oppose Amendment 3 as this will result in an
increase in cost of .com domains over the next decade. This will stifle
innovation and development especially for small, new companies. Also, there
is no clarity on how ICANN plans to spend the funds that Verisign has
agreed to pay. As internet citizens, we need to be informed of these plans.

Thank you,

Brandon Teska