[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] We want no Domain Inflation!

Andrei Nicolescu andrei.nic2012 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:30:42 UTC 2020

Dear admins!

We do not care about VeriSign (Inc.) wanting to stock up their income! We
want .com domains to stay as affordable as till now to give everyone a
chance for running his website with a .com TLD.

One of the biggest arguments against that would be, that people might
change their domain names for their websites from .com, to something else,
and that would be a shame!

We are watching every movement you do, and we will not be quiet!

Angry regards,
Andrei