[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] increase in domain names

Halchuk, Michael J. mhalchuk at draper.com
Tue Feb 11 11:42:43 UTC 2020

Do not increase anything, if you make an attempt I will ask my senators and congressional rep for the United states to take over the domain and registration process of the internet. Also to put you guys out of business.

Michael Halchuk

Michael Halchuk
Senior Quality Inspector
Draper Labs

Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.