[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Verasign contract

Thomas Wilkinson thomaswilkinson789 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:56:54 UTC 2020

This is unacceptable. We all know that .com's should remain the same
affordable price. You are hurting the internet by making this deal. You are
hurting individual freedom with this deal  from the boring blogger to the
small business owners. Where is this $20 million dollars going to go
exactly?  I can guarantee it's not going to be put back into the
public domain like it belongs. If you go through with this deal your
hurting the very people that built your success. Not a very smart business
move if you ask me. I oppose this deal as do many others.