[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I'm not agree to what you did with Verisign

Mauricio Florez - SmartChip S.A.S. mflorezm at techchip.com
Tue Feb 11 14:27:37 UTC 2020

Dear people from ICANN:

I want to let you know that I'm not agree to what you did with Verisign.

Your proposal to increase the .COM domains price  by 7% each year in
2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and again by 7% annually during 2026-2029, show
your dark
instensions.

Internet domains are over your compnay, so, you can not give extra
privileges to Verisign just becuase they are going to pay you $20 MM USD.

Please, heard the user voice, and review and change the proposal that
you sign with Verisign.

Thanks,
--
Email Signature
Mauricio José

SMARTCHIP S.A.S. <https://www.techchip.com>
Pbx: +57(4) 2040737 ext. 603
Movil: +57 3002843632
mflorezm at techchip.com <mailto:mflorezm at techchip.com>
Carrera 67 # 1b - 6
Medellín - Colombia
www.techchip.com <https://www.techchip.com>
Facebook icon <https://www.facebook.com/SmartchipSAS/> Twitter icon
<https://twitter.com/smartchipsas/> Youtube icon
<https://www.youtube.com/user/SmartchipSAS/>

Visita también www.ingresoenlinea.com <http://www.ingresoenlinea.com>
Control de Acceso y Horarios por mensualidades!!!
Visita también www.recaudointeligente.com
<https://www.recaudointeligente.com> Monedero Electrónico con Tarjeta
Inteligente en la nube!!!