[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] comments

Steve Moore drruido at comcast.net
Tue Feb 11 14:37:35 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern:

Price increases will adversely affect private entrepreneurs like me. My website is already the major PR and marketing cost center for my book business. I know there’s a trend in the US to destroy small business owners right now, driven by greed and power, but you don’t have to contribute to it...and shouldn’t. America and the world depends on small businesses to form the base of the economic pyramid. Destroy that base and the whole structure will come tumbling down.

r/Steve Moore

Steven M. Moore
Author of four series and many other sci-fi, mystery, and thriller novels,
including the mystery/thriller novel Rembrandt's Angel (Penmore Press)
and the post-apocalyptic thriller The Last Humans (Black Opal Books)
And from A. B. Carolan and Carrick Publishing: the YA sci-fi mystery Mind Games
And new from Penmore Press: the mystery/thriller Son of Thunder
Website: https://stevenmmoore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorStevenMMoore
Twitter: @StevenMMoore4
Around the world and to the stars! In libris libertas!
Steve is a member of International Thriller Writers