[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Regarding Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

JD Osterman jd.osterman at hallden.com
Mon Feb 10 23:29:36 UTC 2020

Ladies and Gentlemen :

It has come to our attention that the above referenced amendment as proposed and regarding .com registry terms going forward, was formulated and drafted in secret and without consulting and feedback from the ICANN community or Internet users. Given that the .com registry is essentially a monopolistic arrangement, we consider this to be an abuse of the public trust and register our strong view that these changes should be postponed until such ICANN community and Internet users’ views can be consulted and incorporated.

Please do not ignore this and similar petitions you may receive regarding this situation.

We appreciate this opportunity to have submitted this comment and thank you for attention.

JD OSTERMAN | Systems Engineer | jd.osterman at hallden.com<mailto:jd.osterman at hallden.com>
USA +1 860 283 6802 | 中国 +86 186 8137 7169

HALLDEN OF AMERICA INC | hallden.com<http://hallden.com/>
290 Reynolds Bridge Road
Thomaston CT 06787
USA