[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Dot com price change for no reason?!

Eli Cohen - PIE Multimedia pie.multimedia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:35:23 UTC 2020

Hello
I am sending this Email as a *protest *against your "secret" ANTI
DEMOCRATIC  decision to change dot com prices.

The internet is a PUBLIC network and NOT a private one,
and changing dos com prices without *any notification* to dot com owners
is a an ANTI PUBLIC ANTI DEMOCRATIC decision!

This change/s will affect ALL dot com owners and may lead to a MASS dot com
domains release to market by owners
causing a "black market" for dot com traders
and might cause mass websites close downs by the "not rich" owners
and sort of giving the internet to rich people only,
bringing the internet to a none fair none equal to all position.

*Therefore this act should NOT be done!*

Unless it will be stopped by YOU!
If you will perform this ANTI PUBLIC act, I really hope:

   1. It will be stopped by congress, or any other authority,
   2. All dot com owners will move to a NOT ICANN domains
   3. leaving you with nothing in hand.

E.C
Some dot coms owner.