[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org Unlimited Domain Fee Increase

John Wicks jwwicks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:05:54 UTC 2019

The idea of an unlimited fee increase for .org addresses is not
justified. Most of these website domains are non-profit entities and
as such need stability in pricing. Allowing a monopoly to dictate
prices is an invitation for abuse. We have steadily seen the
registration prices of other top level domains grow without any
subsequent increase in ease of registration. I oppose this change and
any removal of caps.

--
John Wicks
Web Application Developer

Without the wind, the grass does not move. Without software, hardware is
useless.