[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Potential increase in cost of domian names

Rico Zook rico at i-permaculture.org
Sat Apr 27 09:13:27 UTC 2019

To Whom Ot May Concern,

I strongly ask that the cost you charge per Domain name not be increased, especially for the .org ending ones. I work with small farmers in different parts of Asia and the world. I am barely making ends meet with the expenses of my work. An increase in cost for the vital use of my website will have an impact on my ability to continue this work.

PLEASE do not remove the cap on what the wholesale cost of these names are.

with respect,              Rico Zook

Rico Zook
www.i-permaculture.org <http://www.i-permaculture.org/>