[Comments-udrp-provider-16nov18] BCICAC/CIICDRA -- Application for New Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) Dispute-Resolution Service Provider

Robert B. Morton robertbmorton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 04:53:39 UTC 2018

To whom it may concern:

I have been a long-time International Arbitrator Panelist for the BCICAC d/b/a CIICDRA.  It is my Honor to add my full support to it’s Application to be an ICANN approved dispute-resolution service provider under the UDRP.   I believe BCICAC/CIICDRA has the capability to handle proceedings in an expedited, global, online context in an orderly and fair manner, as demonstrated in its Application for Approval.

Respectfully Submitted,

Robert B. Morton, Esq.
International Arbitrator
Dallas, Texas USA