[council] nz meeting early work days

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 03:36:21 UTC 2005

The real issue is to identify the number of days we need to plan to do work;
build that in, make the decision while we are here, and see about booking
hotel rooms and a meeting space requirement.

I would prefer to do this before the ICANN meeting, as I noted today in
Council so that we can then take comment during the Council gNSO public
forum. I can't really commit to 4 days, and, as someone who has done a lot
of policy development, I don't recommend more than 2 days of such intense
work. Two days will in itself be very stressful, and quite intense. I am
thinking that actually days of 10-5:00 p.m. are better to commit to but that
is a "detail" for more discussion later. .

Let's get the two days cemented.

  _____