[council] Vancouver draft schedule

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Nov 24 14:52:52 UTC 2005

I find it odd that the ICANN public forum is being held between the GNSO
Public Forum and the GNSO Council meeting. Would it be possible to
request that the timeslot for the GNSO PF and the ICANN PF be switched?
It would allow the GNSO Council and the GNSO community greater
continuity in our meeting.