[council] collaborative tools

Liz Williams liz.williams at icann.org
Fri Dec 8 14:48:34 UTC 2006

Hi Marilyn

I don't think I was clear -- the two projects which I am kicking off
in the new year have approved project charters and are working their
way through the Project Office.

This means that resources have been identified to do them -- and
that's what I'll be doing in consultation with our key clients.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor